PeopleTec, Inc. is currently seeking a Senior Systems IAMD Lead to support our Huntsville, AL location.
The Senior System IAMD Lead will work as a key member of the Army Program Executive Office Missiles and Space (PEO M&S) Integrated Air and Missile Defense (IAMD) Project Office team to lead a team developing, decomposing, and analyzing system requirements in support of the IAMD mission.
- Overseeing the performance evaluation and optimization of existing requirements and algorithms in the tactical, net- centric AMD environment.
- Lead prototyping and performance assessment; provide guidance to developers; and supporting final verification and validation of design.
- Engage in leading system-level engineering, sub-system element integration, schedule reviews, interoperability analyses, engineering reviews, engineering document development, engineering analyses and assessments and technology readiness assessments.
- Lead system-level engineering analysis and assessment of missile defense system architectures, designs, and performance.
- Technical briefings to leadership on recommended courses of action, trade studies, system design, performance and impacts to the mission.
- Must be experienced in leading a team of engineers in analyzing and decomposing requirements, be fluent in the Microsoft Office toolset.
- Must be experienced in developing briefings for senior leadership.
- Must be familiar with AMD concepts with specific system engineering knowledge and experience with one (1) or more of the following systems: IBCS, PATRIOT, THAAD, C2BMC, or AEGIS.
- Must have experience in requirements analysis, performance analysis, and verification of two (2) or more of the following AMD areas: track management, threat evaluation, engagement processing, IFF, CCDTI, counter ARM, jammers and jam strobe processing, Non-Cooperative Target Recognition, geodetic registration, automatic emplacement, defense plan evaluation and optimization, sensor coverage evaluation and optimization, and tactical distributed systems.
- Experience with Microsoft Project desired.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- A Secret clearance is required to perform this work. Candidates are required to have an active clearance upon hire, and the ability to obtain a Top Secret clearance level during their employment.
A completed Bachelor's Degree in Engineering with a minimum of 10 years combined Government/DoD experience in performing the essential duties listed.
***This opportunity is contingent upon a contract award to PeopleTec***
PeopleTec, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following email address, HR@peopletec.com and/or phone number (256.319.3800) to contact us about your interest in employment with PeopleTec, Inc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. PeopleTec, Inc. participates in E-Verify.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.