As one of the nation’s premier humanitarian organizations, the American Red Cross is dedicated to helping people in need throughout the United States and, in association with other Red Cross networks, throughout the world. We provide almost half of the nation’s blood supply, as well as humanitarian relief at home and abroad. We turn compassion into action through the care we provide our blood donors, and the spirit of service we share with our colleagues.
We are currently seeking a Local Market Manager to cover the state of New Hampshire.
Manage the recruitment operation for territory’s fixed sites and regularly scheduled mobile operations (RSMOs) to ensure achievement of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual blood collection goals. Plan and implement effective strategies to recruit, retain and manage donors to achieve established blood collection goals at these operations in collaboration with Marketing, Marketing Operations and Telerecruiting. Develop strategies to maximize blood type specific recruitment initiatives, ensure effective penetration of donor base and even donor flow through effective integration with sponsor recruitment, and scale production up or down, depending on season or demand for blood products. In conjunction with DRD Director, develop effective business practices regarding the use of Type B mobile drives and RSMOs to prevent over-penetration of donor base.
Local Market Manager - Responsibilities
• Oversees the implementation of Fixed Site(s)/RSMO recruitment initiatives to ensure achievement of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual collection goals.
• Identify, develop and implement strategies to attract, manage and retain potential blood donors and feeder groups.
• With direction from the call center director, partner and other business partners develop goals, evaluate donor hours and adjust based on appropriate collection history and analysis of the donor base.
• Participate in weekly production planning meetings to ensure fixed site management is aligned with overall production plan.
• Develop a working knowledge of the community, its government, demographics and organizations. Apply that knowledge to all aspects of servicing the fixed sites.
• Serve as point person for catalyzing marketing initiatives, such as the use of the app, online scheduling by blood drive coordinators and other marketing programs.
Why the American Red Cross?
We offer employee growth and development, an incomparable team spirit and a comprehensive benefits package inclusive of health and 401K.
Bachelor's degree in marketing, sales, or communications OR equivalent combination of related education and experience
Minimum five years of progressively responsible marketing experience.
Must be able to demonstrate the ability to develop strategic and management plans to optimize Call Center technologies and processes.
Must be able to manage and motivate direct reports to meet organizational goals and objectives.
Must be able to demonstrate the ability to work with internal/external vendors as well as internal business unit management teams to resolve complex business problems.
Must be able to demonstrate the ability to define goals, develop measurements and achieve operational improvements.
The American Red Cross is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The American Red Cross is a diverse nonprofit organization offering its employee’s professional development and growth opportunities, a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and a collaborative team spirit environment. To be considered for this position, please visit www.redcross.org/jobs to apply.
To view the EEOC Summary of Rights, click here: Summary of Rights