Responsible for developing surveys and maintaining a system to collect continuous donor feedback. Compiles findings from donor feedback system, analytics, primary research and other Donor Understanding tools to develop actionable business implications for development and marketing teams. Assists the Donor Understanding and Strategy team in the practice of creating and maintaining a clear, consistent, and accurate picture of ALSAC donors, fundraisers, volunteers and the experiences they desire.
- Requires knowledge of customer services, relationship building, fundraising and general management methods, and business intelligence.
- Speak and write in a clear and understandable manner for internal/external communications.
- Demonstrated problem resolution and data analysis skills.
- Strong project management skills, ability to manage multiple, competing projects and allocate resources and time effectively.
- Ability to function in a nuanced environment where responsibilities for donor satisfaction are shared by many departments.
- Must understand complex verbal and written instructions; understand data processing applications (Microsoft Office products).
- Requires experience using relational databases and data warehouses.
- Requires strong quantitative background with demonstrated capabilities in organizing, translating, and presenting complex quantitative information to all levels of management.
- Must possess technical skills such as SPSS, SAS or similar statistical analytics software.
- Oracle or SQL experience is preferred.
- Knowledge ordinarily acquired through a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Social Sciences and/or related discipline and 3 years of data analysis, marketing research, social sciences, predictive analytic and/or data mining experience.
- Customer Experience Management experience is preferred.
- Master’s or advanced degree in a quantitative discipline is preferred.
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
Database Development-Administration, Business Analysis-Research, Market Research, Program Management