The Innovation Analyst is responsible for collecting and translating data from disparate sources into actionable insights. Through expertise in data integrity, data manipulation, and visualization, the Analyst will equip the team to make data-driven decisions in a Lean/Agile environment. Supports the prioritization of planned work and work in progress to ensure dependencies are prioritized correctly. Provides concept proposals, and describes in detail the requested features/functionality. Serves as a senior member of the innovation team responsible for deploying innovation projects.
- Hands-on web product management and marketing campaign planning using portals, content management, fundraising applications, messaging tools, ecommerce, and reporting analytics
- Knowledge of the Internet and Internet products including search tools, search providers, web analytics, and multimedia essential
- Complete proficiency with Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project, VISIO, experience using Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft FrontPage 2000, HTML and visual HTML tools like Dreamweaver or FrontPage knowledge a plus
- Data warehouse tools preferred for example Business Objects
- Excellent communications skills, experience communicating effectively with diverse audiences; including grammar and writing ability a must
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment with rapidly changing technology
- Willingness to adapt to new software packages and assist in department training
- Ability to get results in an ambiguous environment critical to success
- Knowledge of Vignette content management using portals desired
- Requires knowledge ordinarily acquired through a Bachelor's degree in a related degree and 6+ years of internet campaign/product management or development, including 2 years in a lead role
- Master's degree in related discipline is preferred
- Must possess a valid driver's license
ALSAC/St. Jude Benefits
Our benefits package, including health, dental and vision insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement and commitment to work-life balance, means you can work to help other families while always being there for yours.