Responsible for providing enterprise strategy/tactics through analytics, managing the provision of consulting on analytics throughout ALSAC, and executing key programs to enable ALSAC to compete on analytics. Serves on senior leadership team for Chief Strategy Officer on strategic business and analytical issues.
- Master’s degree in Economics, Statistics, Finance or Business or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 10 – 12 years professional development with significant management/supervisory experience leading analytics around economics and finance, applying advanced knowledge of these fields as well as data analysis, statistics and predictive modeling.
- Requires demonstrated skill in working within a complex environment at senior levels with strong capabilities in planning, organizing, and managing analytics.
- Must be knowledgeable about analytical techniques in a wide variety of business applications.
- Requires leading an Executive-level department that analyzes economic, regulatory and philanthropic trends applying a deep knowledge of how to analyze data of all kinds – e.g. financial, demographic, economic, marketing, etc.
- Must have the ability to work with staff and other functions to introduce, train and manage best-in-class analytical processes.
- Requires ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and peers in the advancement area and with internal partners.
- Requires extensive working knowledge of analytical practices and principles.
- Requires ability to understand complex verbal or written instructions and the ability to reduce those instructions to a clear set of technical requirements, plan and execution.
- Requires ability to understand data processing applications, including the Microsoft Office Suite of products, R, SPSS and Crystal Ball. Extensive knowledge of and experience in Econometrics, Statistics, FP&A, Quality Engineering, and Advanced Data Analytics.
- Ability to understand various problem solving methodologies including but not limited to Lean Manufacturing Principles, Six Sigma Methodologies, or ISO9000 Principles is preferred.
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
ALSAC/St. Jude Benefits
Our benefits package, including health, dental and vision insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement and commitment to work-life balance, means you can work to help other families while
General-Other: Business-Strategic Management, Business Analysis-Research, Executive Support