ALSAC exists to raise funds and awareness for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
Our staff is dynamic and diverse. Our skills are different, our professions are varied; but
our mission is the same: support the lifesaving mission of St. Jude. It’s more than a
job; it’s a place where you can do what you love, and love why you do it.
- #1 Hospital Charity in the Nation
- #1 Health Non-Profit Brand of the Year
- 94% of Employees Agree ALSAC is a Great Place to Work
- Ranked a Top 10 Non-Profit Organization by Revenue
Responsible for implementation of a compensation program that recruits, retains, and motivates employees. Evaluates jobs using established evaluation systems and researches market data when available.
- Requires knowledge of compensation theory and practice including salary range structures; job description development and evaluation; performance evaluation systems and procedures; wage and hour law; job analysis and techniques and multi state compensation trends and practices.
- Familiarity with incentive programs a plus; speak and write in a clear and understandable manner for internal/external relations; understand difficult verbal or written instructions; proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel for Windows.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field and 1 year of professional-level experience in human resources preferably in compensation discipline or a semester of related ALSAC internship experience required.
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
ALSAC/St. Jude Benefits
Our benefits package, including health, dental and vision insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement and commitment to work-life balance, means you can work to help other families while always being there for yours.