Based in Northern, VA, Axiologic Solutions LLC has opportunities for you to become part of our high-quality team that delivers innovative solutions to key federal clients. We are currently seeking candidates to provide software test and integration support to enable the rapid integration and assessment of mission enhancing technologies and capabilities.
- Develop and deliver functional and technical software test plans and procedures.
- Conduct software product assessments using functional and technical test plans.
- Configure and manage software test environments to include AWS (commercial, C2S, UC2S/GovCloud)
- Install, configure, and integrate commercial and open source software within an AWS environment.
- Integrate commercial and open source software with various data interfaces and/or data repositories.
- Participate in test planning meetings and test readiness reviews.
- Must have an active security clearance (Secret or TS)
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent training.
- Must have at least ten years of specialized experience in software testing and/or engineering.
- Must have experience in the development and integration of test strategies, plans, traceability matrices, procedures, and assessment reports
- Must have experience conducting software product assessments against functional and technical requirements and evaluation metrics
- Must have experience mapping functional and technical requirements against software capabilities
- Must have at least three years experience in one (or more) technologies: AWS (commercial, C2S, UC2S), containers (Docker), ETL tools, microservice integration and microservice framework, Windows and Linux system administration, SQL/NoSQL databases.
- Must have experience with installation and configuration of commercial and open source software within an AWS environment.
- Experience with Web communication protocols, including JSON, REST, or SOAP
- Experience with any of the following automation tools: SoapUI, .NET, Selenium, Web Driver, jMeter, or UI or Web Automation tools
- Experience with microservice frameworks is highly desired
- Experience collaborating with customer liaison and requirements management teams
- Prior experience with DIA systems.
- Experience with Atlassian toolset including JIRA and Confluence is a plus.
We are proud of our diverse environment, EOE, M/F/Disability/Vet.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.