Based in Northern, VA, Axiologic Solutions LLC has opportunities for you to become part of our high-quality team that delivers innovative solutions to key federal clients. We are currently seeking a Senior Project Manager to support the DIA CIO Solutions and Integration Division to enhance its mission application capabilities through innovative technologies, tools, and services. The candidate must have excellent written and oral communications. The candidate must be able to think critically, creatively and strategically, have excellent judgment and be able to work in a dynamic environment. Position is located in either Reston, VA or Washington, DC.
- Provide project management and planning support for CIO-2 efforts to rapidly identify, assess, recommend, and support the assessment, acquisition and integration of new mission-enhancing capabilities.
- Support project tracking and project requirements evaluation and functional analysis.
- Validate project recommendations with the customer and stakeholders to create business cases and courses of action for government decisions.
- Create and finalize project implementation plans.
- Define, manage, monitor and control project scope, cost, risk and schedule.
- Plan for and ensure adequate project documentation is completed. Ensure that documentation is published on the proper sharepoint site after approval from the government.
- Provide oversight of system assessments, integration, installation, system testing, and monitoring of deployment into the production environment.
- Develop and cultivate relationships with the DIA CIO contractor and government teams.
- Act as a liaison for the government and contractor teams, voicing the vision and plan of the government to the contractor.
- Act as an intermediary for the contractor back to the government.
- Where necessary, help the contractor team develop and adhere to schedules.
- Have an understanding of cloud technology, specifically IC ITE technologies (AWS C2S)
- Have an ability to speak to senior government personnel and in large groups.
- Must have an active/current TS/SCI and CI Poly.
- Experience managing projects that involved the full life-cycle of identifying solutions (COTS and open source), performing technical and functional assessments, and delivering prototype or initial production deployments.
- Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or equivalent certification.
- Minimum 12 years of project management for DoD and/or the IC.
- Working knowledge of MS Office products such as Word, Excel, Project (including EPM), SharePoint, Visio.
- Have excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Have an understanding of cloud technologies and how the government utilizes the IC ITE services (AWS C2S)
- Have an understanding of how government contracts work
- Management of Software Development or Integration efforts.
- Management of COTS or Open Source software integration.
- Management of distributed teams (offsite and on-site resources).
- Experience creating systems engineering work products including manuals, SOPs, training aides, installation and deployment documents.
- Excellent creative problem-solving skills.
- ITIL v3 Foundation Certification
We are proud of our diverse environment, EOE, M/F/Disability/Vet.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.