Based in Northern, VA, Axiologic Solutions LLC has opportunities for you to become part of our high-quality team that delivers innovative solutions to key federal clients. We are currently seeking a Communications and Marketing/Graphics Artist. The candidate must be a strong communicator, have excellent written, presentation, oral communications, and interpersonal skills along with the ability to effectively interface with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Perform data gathering, content theming, and interpret qualitative/quantitative data both visually and written.
- Effect audience, stakeholder segmentation, and messaging development, to include creating briefing documents for executives, managers, and staff levels.
- Facilitate and manage client meetings to successfully achieve identified, desired outcomes.
- Support the development of materials to assist in educating IC stakeholders on technological tools and services.
- Support a training regimen of governance and education to inform and educate.
- Identify and provide recommendations for issues with Data Centricity and implementation.
- Identify and implement strategies to market and communicate all DIA Directorates.
- Identify and implement creative techniques to communicate service offerings progress and status throughout DIA.
- Exhibit outgoing and dynamic personality to foster relationships throughout the IC to promulgate service offerings by using a variety of oral, print, and digital communications vehicles.
- Collect pertinent information from stakeholders to de-conflict, reconcile, disseminate, and inform customers.
- Identify potential barriers to effective transition and develop mitigation plan(s).
- Communicate continuously with Data Centric stakeholders and monitor implementation within DIA.
- Execute IC outreach activities, representing the DIA Data DISL and CIO introducing and explaining Data Centric Strategy to DIA stakeholders, to include creating/updating graphics, images, slideshows, demos, posters, brochures, slick sheets, fact sheets, flyers, embedding videos, etc.
- Collect information from stakeholders to inform, determine, and improve communication.
- Establish regular forums and other methods of enabling continuing stakeholder engagement.
- Share lessons learned and best practices across programs, build relationships with stakeholders, and broker relationships at all levels.
- Other duties as assigned, based upon client need.
- Must have an active/current TS/SCI and CI Poly.
- Seven years of experience providing technical direction to project personnel.
- Minimum Bachelors Degree in English, Communications, or Marketing (with concentrated emphasis on communications/writing/messaging) from reputable academic program or a degree in Graphics Design/Art Design or a related discipline.
- Proficient with Microsoft Professional Office Suite.
- Ability to develop and edit content (print, web, etc.).
- Able to handle multiple assignments/projects simultaneously.
- Ability to meet deadlines when necessary and prioritize workload accordingly.
- Ability to accept feedback and implement changes during the iterative process.
- Professional writing and editing skills.
- Savvy with Graphics Software Tools, to include: Microsoft Office Professional Suite, Photo Shop, InDesign, Illustrator (Adobe Creative Suite), drawing tools, etc., for creating slick sheets, fact sheets, posters, flyers, brochures, newsletters, and other Communications & Marketing collateral materials.
- Must have recent Art Portfolio / Work Samples.
- Keen understanding of color theory and overall design element.
- Self-driven/Self-directed along with superb time-management skills.
- Possess flexibility based upon art/concept changes and or changes in art direction based on requirements.
- Web design/editing experience, 3-D graphics, uploading content, videos, etc.
We are proud of our diverse environment, EOE, M/F/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.