Based in Northern, VA, Axiologic Solutions LLC has opportunities for you to become part of our high-quality team that delivers innovative solutions to key Federal clients. We are seeking a Risk Mitigator SME who will provide support to the DIA Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM) Program Management Office (PMO) with the Risk Management Plan and program reporting activities. The DIA SCRM PMO provides risk assessments and mitigation strategies for DIA acquisition programs to reduce the risk of adversary's abilities to collect on, sabotage, or introduce malicious components into the DIA Information and Communication Technology supply chain. The candidate must have excellent written and oral communications. The candidate must be able to think critically, creatively and strategically, have excellent judgment and be able to work in a dynamic environment. Responsibilities:
- Provide comprehensive support to the SCRM PMO Risk Mitigation Cell to develop risk mitigation recommendations in support of DIA's procurement and deployment decisions.
- Develop risk mitigation plans for Information Communication Technology (ICT) systems based on risk assessments provided by the Rapid Assessment Cell
- Document risk mitigation plans in risk mitigation letters in accordance with SCRM PMO prescribed format.
- Provide an assessment of the severity of supply chain risk effecting the information system and its environment of operation.
- Recommend corrective actions to address identified vulnerabilities
- Provide specific risk mitigation recommendations on how to correct weaknesses or deficiencies and address identified vulnerabilities.
- Produce and present risk mitigation briefings.
- Support weekly collection of SCRM PMO internal process metrics in accordance with SCRM PMO operating procedures
- Active Top Secret/SCI clearance required.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years of cumulative experience in the Information technology field.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in Information Assurance/Security Assessor role
- CISSP certification desired.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent training and/ or experience.
- Knowledge of a full range of the concepts, principles, and practices of cybersecurity and information assurance.
- Ability to assess weaknesses of systems and their vulnerability to supply chain exploitation
- Knowledge of program, project and risk management practices and methodologies.
- Working knowledge of performing assessments in accordance with ICD 503/RMF, NIST (800-36, 800-53, 800-53A), DEACAP, and DCID 6/3.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Strong computer skills with high-level of proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint, Project).
We are proud of our diverse environment, EOE, M/F/Disability/Vet.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.