Based in Northern, VA, Axiologic Solutions LLC has opportunities for you to become part of our high-quality team that delivers innovative solutions to key federal clients. We are currently seeking a Project Controller who will participate in the planning, tracking, analysis, and reporting on multiple projects of varying contract type, size, complexity, and level of risk. The candidate will have significant interface with Project Managers, Contract Management staff, Senior Technical Personnel, as well as other functional organizations.
- Participates in the development of solutions to a variety of tasks moderate in scope and complexity. Reports detailed information, analyzes financial data in support of project cost/schedule status and follows established procedures while contributing to the completion of organizational projects and goals.
- Ability to analyze and reconcile cash flow, profitability, invoicing, unbillable, costs on hold, subcontracts on a monthly basis and attend briefings with functional staff to validate current project status.
- Provide accurate sources of revenue data for inclusion in quarterly forecast exercises.
- Ability to build and maintain bottom up estimate at completions on all project types, meet deadlines for submissions, certifications and provide management with ongoing status of EACs.
- Establishes Work Breakdown Structures (WBSs) and related dictionaries, Basis of Estimates (BOEs), Resource Loaded Networks (RLNs), and detailed Budgets as contractually required.
- Ensures adherence to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), Sarbanes-Oxley and all Corporate policies and procedures as they relate to contract financials. Participates in new business proposals, project projections, analysis of requirements, and input to cost and management volumes.
- Must be able to obtain acquire and maintain Top Secret/SCI security clearance.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration and 3 + years of Project Control or related experience is preferred OR Master s Degree and one year of experience.
- Experience in financial forecasting is required.
- Candidates must possess a strong background working with multiple contract Types: Firm Fixed Price (FFP), Fixed Price Incentive (FPI), Fixed Price Level of Effort (FPLOE), Time and Materials (T&M;), Cost Plus Award Fee (CPAF), Cost Plus Fixed Fee (CPFF), and hybrid contracts.
- This position requires a working knowledge of Government Contracting, the Project Control field and the ability to complete assignments of moderate complexity on time within a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to learn new process tools, multi-task and remain unflustered by competing time, project manager and management requirements.
- Requires the skills to create courses of action and proactively solve problems by conducting research, conceiving and developing new and innovative ideas, theories, and/or solutions, and predicting possible outcomes.
- Possess ability to prepare and present what-if scenarios.
- Analytical, communication and presentations skills needed as well as the ability to operate independently and as a strong member of a team.
- Requires mastery of basic MS Office Software (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint). Prefer working knowledge of Unanet.
We are proud of our diverse environment, EOE, M/F/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.