Based in Northern, VA, Axiologic Solutions LLC has opportunities for you to become part of our high-quality team that delivers innovative solutions to key federal clients. We are currently seeking a full-life cycle talent/staffing coordinator to support our business. The successful candidate will work in a high-volume, fast paced environment sourcing, screening, qualifying, interviewing and candidate relationship management while guiding hiring managers and candidates through the selection process. A successful candidate must be able manage competing demands; accept constructive feedback, while being extremely adaptable and flexible to changing business requirements. This coordinator will support a broad customer base in the intelligence community environment and will handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Assists with job postings through our applicant tracking system and social media accounts.
- Assists with applicant response letters for.
- Assists with job posting inquiries.
- Screens applicants for departments and HR Directors as needs.
- Extracts and runs reports for job and applicant analytics.
- Schedule phone, live video, remote/offsite, and onsite interviews.
- Keep the candidate and recruiters in the loop and be proactive about changes
- Keep the confidentiality aspect and candidate experience in mind
- Greet candidates that come onsite and escort candidates out post interview as needed
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Oversees in-processing of all visitors.
- Assist in ordering supplies/equipment and arranging for office equipment repairs.
- Performs other duties as required.
- 1-year minimum of recruiting experience.
- 2 years administrative support experience.
- Bachelor's degree preferred in Human Resources, Business Management or equivalent experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively and concisely using a variety of styles and techniques appropriate to the audience.
- Ability to participate productively as a contributing member in a team environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to be discreet and maintain confidentiality.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and standard computer applications.
- Experience working with an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) preferred.
- Must possess a high level of verbal and written communication skills.
- Must maintain confidentiality and integrity of all sensitive data.
We are proud of our diverse environment, EOE, M/F/Disability/Vet.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.