Wellframe is a Boston-based digital health company focused on building the next generation of infrastructure for care delivery by combining clinical medicine and mobile technology. We’re using our system to deliver more personalized treatments, optimize the management of large patient populations, and dynamically organize health care resources around the needs of patients. We partner with health insurers, hospitals, device companies, and outpatient clinical settings to bring the highest standards of preventive medicine to patients with complex medical and social needs using a tech-enabled approach to care delivery.
The Client Services team leads the transformation of clinical services with our clients through our mobile-enabled technology, analytics, and innovative approaches to workflow redesign - either directly with payers and providers or through medical device, behavioral health, and other health care partners. This team is responsible for successfully implementing the Wellframe solution with new clients, managing ongoing client relationships, and identifying opportunities for account growth and expansion. We continuously work to improve the experience of client staff and patient end-users of the Wellframe solution and to exceed overall account metrics of success. As a team, we have a lot of fun in what we do, are data-driven in our approach, have a passion for health and health care, and never stop working to make our clients successful in their path to innovating services for their patients.
The Client Operations Associate is the first line of response for inbound communications via our helpdesk, providing assistance and support to our clients’ clinical staff using the Wellframe dashboard and patient end-users using the Wellframe mobile app. In addition to responsive support communications and becoming an expert in our products and client implementations, the Client Operations Associate will be critical in building and maintaining the Wellframe resources and tools that our clients’ clinical staff need to succeed, such as our online help resource center and training materials.
Standout employees in this role will have the opportunity to take on increased responsibilities and grow professionally within Wellframe.
- Provide the first line of response communications for inbound user requests for help via email and telephone in both English and Spanish for our US-based and international users
- Resolve requests including but not limited to answering product questions, guiding users through registration, directing users to additional resources, providing basic troubleshooting, and escalating issues when appropriate
- Become an expert in our technology platform and services and be comfortable walking others through it
- Create new content (in English and Spanish) for our online help resource centers as new features are developed and based on trending support topics
- Assist with Spanish translations and development of user training and support materials- Represent the voice of Wellframe’s end users to proactively provide feedback to internal teams to help improve users’ experience
- Bachelor’s degree and at least one year of experience in a professional setting
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Spanish (written and verbal) required; experience providing technical support or training in both languages is preferred
- Passionate about providing an outstanding customer support experience, displaying active listening, and taking a data-driven approach to identify areas for training improvement and opportunities for product enhancement
- Eager to learn new technologies and comfortable using and learning multiple software tools; experience with Zendesk a plus!
- Strong time management skills and multitasking ability with excellent attention to detail
- "No task is too small" attitude, with a passion for service excellence and an eagerness to learn
- No healthcare background is necessary
Wellframe, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.