MARTTI (Language Access Network) is seeking a fluent Spanish/English Video Medical Interpreter to work in our Language Center in Indianapolis, IN. We have full-time and part-time opportunities available.
Our Interpreters are valued members of our team and receive extensive training and support to provide professional interpretation for all parties, serving as conduits of communication and acting as cultural brokers as needed to ensure the communication is accurate and complete.
- Accurately and completely interprets conversations between providers and consumers.
- Establishes and maintains quality customer service and positive interaction with all users.
- Maintains strict confidentiality in accordance with HIPPA policies and standards.
- 6 months of Interpreting in a medical or clinical setting.
- 40+ Hours of formal interpreter training.
- Customer service skills
- Knowledge of Medical Terminology.
- Documented fluency in English and Spanish.
- Equal command of Medical terminology in both languages.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills.