1. Sells Aquatic PHSS (Preparedness, Health and Safety Services) products and services to corporate, government and/or not for profit customers. Seeks and acts upon leads and builds relationships with potential customers to bring them to close.
2. Identifies business and growth opportunities using an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business. Increase client and revenue base by contacting, qualifying, proposing and closing new business with high value prospects.
3. Ensures productive and professional relationships with prospective customers.
4. Develops trusted advisor relationships while operating as a key point of contact with Top Tier accounts, customer stakeholders and executive decision makers.
5. Explores and builds partner relationships with OneRedCross partners to develop and/or enhance business alliances (i.e. Chapter staff, Blood Services).
6. Responsible for attaining assigned sales volume and revenue objectives.
7. Responsible for operating within prescribed budget.
8. Territory size: annual revenue target greater than $600,000.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required.
The American Red Cross is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The American Red Cross is a diverse nonprofit organization offering its employee’s professional development and growth opportunities, a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and a collaborative team spirit environment. To be considered for this position, please visit www.redcross.org/jobs to apply.
To view the EEOC Summary of Rights, click here: Summary of Rights