The American Red Cross is seeking a Senior Account Manager in Houston, Texas!
Our blood donors are ordinary people – high school students, factory and office workers, business executives, parents and grandparents, and people from every walk of life. But they share common motivations – a generous spirit, a desire to give back to their community and to help others. If these are values that are important in your job search we encourage you to apply for a Senior Account Manager position at the American Red Cross today to learn more.
Design, develop and implement a customer strategy for an assigned territory to maximize revenue growth and customer satisfaction. Develop relationships with existing and potential customers for purpose of product sales and revenue generation. Serve as the primary liaison between customer and Biomedical Services.
1. Develop strategic market analysis and planning to include customer demand planning. Identify target customers, new customers, expansion of current customers and promotion strategy. Set goals and objectives and assists in budget preparation. Monitor customer satisfaction trends and leads efforts to
2. Analyze assigned territory in terms of market penetration by competitors, market potential, key customers, key decision-makers, and influencers, product mix and customer product utilization.
3. Make customer calls within assigned territory for purpose of conveying operational, educational, technical product and product utilization information. Identify and coordinate the implementation of educational programs for current and potential customer base. Participate in or lead Regional Technical Advisory
4. Serve as a reimbursement financial for hospital customers. Introduce new products or services to customer supporting initiatives to provide highest quality products and customer service.
5. Actively involved with the resolution of billing issues and coordinates reconciliation between CBU and SSC.
Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Life Sciences or relevant related field or equivalent combination of related education and experience required. Minimum five years related experience including three years supervisory experience required. Related experience includes demonstrated medical customer account management and product sales. Experience interacting with senior hospital executives, physicians and blood bankers preferred. Experience leading customer account and sales personnel required.
The American Red Cross is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The American Red Cross is a diverse nonprofit organization offering its employee’s professional development and growth opportunities, a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and a collaborative team spirit environment. To be considered for this position, please visit www.redcross.org/jobs to apply.
To view the EEOC Summary of Rights, click here: Summary of Rights