Please use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox when accessing Candidate Home.
By joining the American Red Cross you will touch millions of lives every year and experience the greatness of the human spirit at its best. Are you ready to be part of the world's largest humanitarian network?
- Leads the successful planning, design, execution, monitoring and evaluation of the in-kind fundraising program in consultation with Manager.
- Creates, maintains and evaluates guidance, sales and stewardship materials, tools, and prospect management resources.
- Serves as an organizational and subject matter expert on in-kind donations.
- Delivers in-person and virtual training
- Works with donors as needed to facilitate giving and execute benefits to meet fundraising goals.
- Works closely with corporate fundraisers and internal program owners to maximize the fundraising opportunity.
- During Disasters: Works closely with Disaster Cycle Services, to manage disaster-related in-kind giving efforts. May manage in-kind volunteers and record keeping, and helps evaluate an influx of offers for in-kind goods.
- A Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) in Communications, Business, Logistics Management, Organizational Development or a related field.
- Minimum of seven years related experience working with a nonprofit in fundraising, marketing, logistics and/or program management.
- Experience with corporate fundraising principles and techniques. Experience with in-kind fundraising is highly desirable.
- A high degree of organizational, analytical and project management skills, including ability to anticipate risks, analyze and manage data, problem solve, and develop strategic and creative solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualize, prioritize, articulate, and execute strategies in a complex and changing environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including presentation and negotiation.
- Motivation, strong initiative and ability to foster collaboration across multiple teams. Demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple perspectives to achieve program goals.
- Demonstrated tact and diplomacy in difficult or sensitive situations.
- Ability to perform and thrive under pressure in a rapidly changing and multidimensional environment.
- Strong customer service orientation is necessary.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially Excel, is required and with Salesforce is desired.
- Operational flexibility to meet sudden and unpredictable business needs.
- Willingness to work outside standard established business hours, and up to 20% of business travel, are required. This is mostly driven by disaster activity.
- Passion for the mission of the American Red Cross.
Apply now! Joining our team will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference every day.
The American Red Cross is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The American Red Cross is a diverse nonprofit organization offering its employee’s professional development and growth opportunities, a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and a collaborative team spirit environment. To be considered for this position, please visit www.redcross.org/jobs to apply.
To view the EEOC Summary of Rights, click here: Summary of Rights