Please use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox when accessing Candidate Home.
By joining the American Red Cross you will touch millions of lives every year and experience the greatness of the human spirit at its best. Are you ready to be part of the world's largest humanitarian network?
- Design and develop solutions primarily on the Salesforce platform using Apex programming language and Visual Force, Salesforce.com API framework, and 3rd party APIs in both production and multiple sandboxes.
- Serve as the subject matter expert for solution architecture that will include configuration, development, integration and customization of complex environments
- Serve as technical lead for Salesforce projects
- Supporting Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) in Call Centers
- Data Warehouse Integration support and maintenance
- Primary owner of an existing code and related processes. Responsible for problem solving technical issues. Creating new and rewriting current processes where standard methodologies are not in place and causing problems.
This role requires a strong foundation in Salesforce with SQL and web services experience as well as:
- Proficiency in Salesforce Declarative Programming and Administration (develop code, custom objects, Visual Force, Apex, SOQL, reports, Batch classes, Triggers, workflows and assignment rules)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience working with Salesforce
- One or more Salesforce certifications (DEV 401, App Builder, Platform Developer 1 or Implementation Expert)
- Hands-on, in-depth experience with Java, SOQL/SOSL, Force.com IDE and Force.com Ajax Toolkit
- Expertise with SOAP and REST web services
- Proficient in writing clean, solid, readable code
- Background of managing an instance of Salesforce.com for 100+ users or more required with experience of supporting Sales, Service, and Marketing user base
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently and within a team environment.
Apply now! Joining our team will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference every day.
The American Red Cross is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The American Red Cross is a diverse nonprofit organization offering its employee’s professional development and growth opportunities, a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and a collaborative team spirit environment. To be considered for this position, please visit www.redcross.org/jobs to apply.
To view the EEOC Summary of Rights, click here: Summary of Rights