Our Baltimore, MD office is seeking a customer-focused, compassionate individual to contact blood donors and schedule appointments. In this fast-paced role you will follow scripting and have excellent attention to detail. You can play a direct role in our life-saving mission, ensuring that others continue to receive the gift of life! We offer employee growth and development, an incomparable team spirit and a comprehensive benefits package inclusive of health and 401K.
• Schedule prospective blood donors from a variety of sources by phoning individuals to make donation appointments
• Contact active or former blood donors to increase both the frequency of their donations and the number of donors at chapter offices or blood drives, to meet our collection goals
• Coordinate reminder calls, follow-ups, log-in of data and maintenance of records
• Follow a process and appropriate scripting for conducting a call with a donor, to ensure a consistent donor experience
• Interact in a positive, proactive, and customer-focused manner with both internal and external customers, demonstrating care and compassion at all times
The aforementioned responsibilities of the Blood Donor Scheduler describe the general nature and level of work and are not an exhaustive list.
• To learn more about the importance of platelet donations, please check out this 2 minute video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwjwbxbwN34&feature=youtu.be
Mon - Wed 4:00pm - 8:00pm
Sat & Sun 9:00am - 1:00pm
Department conducts outbound calling 7 days/week. Regular weekend availability & weekday afternoon/evening availability required.
Note – New hires must be able to attend all training, including a 1-2 day 1st shift paid orientation training sessions.
Want to know more? Of course you do :)
Apply at the Red Cross website then attend an informational session at https://calendly.com/leah-bruno/group-information-session-baltimore-telerecruitment/12-08-2016
The American Red Cross is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The American Red Cross is a diverse nonprofit organization offering its employee’s professional development and growth opportunities, a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and a collaborative team spirit environment. To be considered for this position, please visit www.redcross.org/jobs to apply.
To view the EEOC Summary of Rights, click here: Summary of Rights