Responsible for leading ALSAC Innovation Initiative and driving new business development/program development around opportunities identified by the CEO and Senior Leadership has high priority business targets. This involves developing a cross-functional collaborative team that will focus on standing up new programs or business opportunities while also developing business plans to reengineer faltering programs or energizing efforts around existing opportunities. This will require in depth collaboration and partnership with Development, Marketing and Operational teams in order to ensure energetic “concept to market” capabilities that drive business results and fundraising opportunities in a dynamic way. Will also serve as an Innovation champion by overseeing the ongoing cultural transformation of ALSAC into a strategic, innovative and business savvy workplace. Will participate in strategic discussions with Chief Digital and Innovation Officer and Chief Strategy Officer around the ALSAC Strategic Plan and the long-term business decisions/gap analysis necessary to sustain our fundraising and marketing success.
- Requires prior experience with hands-on strategic planning, managing a multi-disciplined team of innovation, analytics, business acumen, entrepreneurial enterprises and marketing/development experts.
- Prior business and marketing experience developing strategy, metrics, expectations, standards, process and structure in order to meet goals and ensure success in rolling out new or rebuilt programs; experience developing key KPI’s with expense and revenue implications.
- Development functions include robust knowledge of strategy development, business planning, analytics, financial analysis, operational acumen; complete proficiency with Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project, PowerPoint, VISIO, experience using Adobe Photoshop.
- Excellent communications skills, including grammar and writing ability a must.
- Requires ability to communicate effectively with diverse audiences including top management and the board; ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment with rapidly changing technology; willingness to adapt to new software packages and assist in department training; ability to get results in an ambiguous environment critical to success.
- Knowledge ordinarily acquired through a Bachelor's degree and 10 years of experience in marketing, interactive marketing, strategy and technical solutions, including 8+ years in a lead role.
- Must possess a valid driver's license.