Based in Northern, VA, Axiologic Solutions LLC has opportunities for you to become part of our high-quality team that delivers innovative solutions to key federal clients. We are currently
seeking a Performance Manager to support our Client to develop and implement performance management tools necessary to assist with defining, collection and analysis of IC DTE performance metrics relative to the Quality Assurance Surveillance Plan (QASP), program reporting, operational support plans, and Service Level Agreements (SLAs). The Performance Manager will establish quality assurance processes to monitor, inspect, evaluate, report and validate performance in accordance with contract standards.
- Responds to external taskers and provides high-level program reporting as required
- Monitor/validates IC DTE contractor reports; collects, analyzes and interprets data.
- Develops quantitative metrics management plan, to include Performance Management Indicators (PMIs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Maintain a pro-active view of the IC DTE capability to deliver service by trending against performance and quality statistics.
- Update SLAs and OLAs as a result of changes to service or introduction of new services as an interface between Customer Management and operational and technical services.
- Establish automated reporting procedures to measure all agreed service levels.
- Facilitate the identification of continuous process improvement initiatives and the prioritization of these initiatives with the leadership.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the design and development of dashboards using enterprise BI tools, SharePoint, and Microsoft Excel (e.g. VBA, Pivot tables, data connections).
- Assist SharePoint Admin in managing SharePoint Site and sub-sites.
- Active participation in scheduled and unscheduled in-progress reviews, meetings, and briefings. Support the identification of risks and controls related to business intelligence visualization.
- Four year college degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 10 years general IT or business experience with a broad understanding of statistic methods.
- Minimum clearance required: TS/SCI with Poly.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, management, and organizational skills.
- Efficient in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft SharePoint.
- Strong research, analytical, and editing skills.
- Experience working collaboratively to prepare strategic level documentation
- Demonstrated analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Effective process development and consultation
- Ability to comprehend service related agreements (SLA & OLA), underpinning contracts and related concepts.
- Good knowledge of IT Services and service provision.
- Ability to work independently
- ITIL Manager Certification with a broad knowledge of all ITIL and ITIL related processes (ITSM).
We are proud of our diverse environment, EOE, M/F/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.