PeopleTec, Inc. is currently seeking a Military Operations Analyst to support our Colorado Springs, Co operations.
The candidate will:
- Provide the Subject Matter Expertise (SME) in support of JFCC IMD Current Operations and Asset Management.
- Act as interface to DoD, Joint Staff, unified commands, service staffs, and components for resolution of missile defense operational issues such as policy, doctrine, and concepts of operations (CONOPS). Responsible for development of operations standards, policies, procedures, and operations plans for global missile defense.
- Supports all activities in the J35 Future Operations Division: Missile Defense Fielding and Integration Team (MDFIT), JPG-directed activities, Left-of-Launch initiatives, integration of Command and Control Battle Management and Communications (C2BMC), support to the Adversary-Centric Plans Assessment (ACPA) and other J3-focused activities.
- Applies understanding of joint operations and planning doctrine to advocate for warfighter positions to the MDA.
- Acts as a member of the Command's Joint Planning Group (JPG) in peacetime and in crisis conditions; creates, manages, and responds to time-sensitive Requests for Information and Requests for Analysis (RFI/RFA) as required. As JPG member, vets material and issues prior to elevation to Command's Joint Council of Colonels and Captains (JCOCAC).
- Participates in key OPTs such as the Operational Sensors AoA Working Group, as assigned Member of the Command's Joint Effects OPT and STRATCOM's Joint Effects Working Group (JEWG); monitors the Command's Master Activity Planner (MAP) tool to ensure JFCC IMD operational activities are properly reflected and cross-walked to approved Operations, Activities and Actions (OAAs). Support meetings of the 06 Joint Effects Coordination Board (JECB).
- Uses operational understanding of MW/MD sensors to assess warfighter needs and advocate foe warfighter requirements for current and future sensor coverage and missions.
- Initiates planning and provides stakeholder oversight to ground tests that test and verify new architecture and key weapon systems as new BMD forces are fielded globally.
- Represents warfighter equities to the Missile Defense Agency (MDA); collaborates between warfighters and developers; uses BMD expertise to provide operational perspective to ground tests and key fielding and acceptance activities to include: initial warfighter requirements, test concept and design, stakeholder management, test oversight, execution, and assessment.
- Manages weekly reviews of all Missile Defense Ground Tests Helps plan and assess both Hardware-in-the-Loop (HWIL) and Operator-in-the-Loop (OITL) test scenarios.
- Assists MDA personnel with proper translation of validated warfighter requirements into mutually understood hardware and/or software specifications that can be tested in BMDS Ground Test Campaigns.
- Facilitates for Missile Defense Fielding and Integration Team (MDFIT); cross-community stakeholder forum.
- Supports Tier I, II, and III exercises and real world operations.
- Prepares and drafts documents, presentations and point papers for senior executive review and approval (2 and 3 star reviews).
- Attends conferences, meetings and briefings as required.
- Must have at least 5 years of military experience, OR experience in military operations, mission planning and/or exercise support.
- Must have relative experience to the job description (posted above) in order to meet minimum qualifications for this job opportunity.
- Travel: 25%
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- A Top Secret/SCI clearance is required to perform this work. Candidates are required to have an active clearance upon hire, and the ability to maintain a Top Secret/SCI clearance level during their employment.
A completed Bachelor's Degree in a related field and 5 years of military experience, OR experience in military operations, mission planning and/or exercise support is required.
Joint Staff, Combatant Commands, Service staffs and components for the development and analysis of Ballistic Missile Defense (BMD) future operations, CONPLANS, and Assessments.
PeopleTec, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following email address, HR@peopletec.com and/or phone number (256.319.3800) to contact us about your interest in employment with PeopleTec, Inc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. PeopleTec, Inc. participates in E-Verify.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.