CORT is a Berkshire Hathaway Company that has been in business since 1971. We are one of the country's leading service providers to businesses and individuals in transition. CORT is the world's leading provider of furniture rental, tradeshow and event furnishings, and relocation and transition services. We have locations throughout the U.S. and in the UK. As an organization, CORT's greatest assets are the more than 2,000 employees working nationwide.
Today, CORT has more than 100 showrooms, clearance centers and distribution facilities across the United States, operations in the United Kingdom and a Global Network of partners servicing more than 70 countries around the world.
CORT is the nation's leading provider of transition services, helping millions of individuals and more than 80 percent of Fortune 500 companies with their event and relocation needs making a house a home, an office a great place to work and an event a memorable celebration.
It starts with you. We must attract, develop and retain the most talented people. Our collections department is a small office comprised of 45 employees. We are a team of go-getters and we work hard to provide a fun and productive work environment that is different from typical call centers.
Work Schedule: Work Schedule: Consumer Accounts M-F 8:00AM-5:00PM; 2 nights per month 12:00PM-9:00PM and the ability to work one Saturday per month/ Commercial Accounts M-F 8:00-5:00PM
- Responsible for securing payment arrangements with customers by phone and/or email to bring delinquent accounts current.
- Make outbound calls via manual dialing process.
- Undertake in-depth account research to resolve outstanding customer service/billing issues for assigned accounts.
- Utilize effective communication and influencing others skills to determine reason for delinquency and to collect past due account balances.
- Required to meet established goals in productivity and call quality measures to ensure success in resolving delinquency and meeting department/business goals.
- Perform duties as assigned to increase customer contact such as but not limited to skip tracing.
- Responsible for early and late stage collection efforts including advising manager for merchandise pickup and account placement with an outside collection agency.
- Provide account reconciliation and manual billing on a limited basis Must maintain adherence to all applicable Collection laws.
- Experience managing consumer and or commercial accounts
- Must have excellent communication and negotiation skills with an ability to communicate in a respectful and assertive manner. Ability to multi-task and prioritize while speaking with customer.
- Demonstrates good active listening skills, telephone skills and professional email communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment where changes to procedure are common.
- Ability to use multiple systems concurrently.
- Reasoning Ability – Must possess analytical skills relating to customer service and collections. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. . Must be able to work independently and prioritize workload and convey a positive attitude and a professional image.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully
- Customer Service - Responds promptly to internal and external customer needs; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Teamwork - Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
- Ethics - Treats people with respect; inspires the trust of others; works with integrity and ethically upholds organizational values.
- Judgment - Exhibits sound and accurate judgment.
- Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently.
- Professionalism - Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Position requires strong PC skills and a working knowledge of Outlook, Windows, Word and Excel
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/j69twdgrcp3qyjsf