Based in Northern, VA, Axiologic Solutions LLC has opportunities for you to become part of our high-quality team that delivers innovative solutions to key federal clients. We are currently seeking a Project Manager to provide project management and planning support for customer projects in the DoD and IC community.
- Responsible for all aspects of project performance to include technical, contractual and administrative.
- Manages and supervises personnel involved in all aspects of project activity, organizes and assigns responsibilities to subordinates and oversees the successful completion of all tasks.
- Support new project identification and tracking and project requirements evaluation and functional analysis.
- Validate project concepts with the customer and stakeholders.
- Create and finalize project implementation plans. Define, manage, monitor and control project scope, cost, risk and schedule.
- Plan for and ensure adequate project documentation is completed.
- Must have an active/current TS/SCI and CI Poly.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent training and/ or experience.
- Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP) certification desired
- Minimum 5 years of providing management and technical direction to project personnel.
- DoD and IC experience desired.
- Working knowledge of MS Office products such as Word, Excel, Project (including EPM), SharePoint, Visio.
- Have excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Excellent creative problem-solving skills.
We are proud of our diverse environment, EOE, M/F/Disability/Vet.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.