Based in Northern, VA, Axiologic Solutions LLC has opportunities for you to become part of our high-quality team that delivers innovative solutions to key Federal clients. We are seeking a Configuration Manger to support the Defense Intelligence Agency's (DIA) Chief Information Officer with designing, implementing, and maintaining the Configuration Management Data Base (CMDB). Location of position will be within the NCR, Norfolk, VA, Colorado Springs, CO, or Omaha, NE
- Maintain health of the CMDB and associated CIO systems baselines.
- Tasked with baseline identification, configuration, control, review and audit of Configuration Items (CIs) and configuration status accounting.
- Performs both functional and physical configuration audits (FCA/PCA).
- Develops and modifies CM plans, policies, and procedures, to include updating SOPs associated with the CMDB.
- Conducts periodic reviews of CM documentation of Hardware, Software, and CI usage.
- Works directly with the Change Manager to ensure additions/modifications to CIs are accurately documented within the CMDB.
- Implements configuration management best practices across the life cycle of systems.
- Attends and support change management working groups and boards as required.
- Integration of CMDB with other IT management systems and enhances processes for data aggregation from all CIO automated collection tools to increase data quality.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance and the ability to pass a CI Poly.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in management consulting or change management.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent training and/ or experience.
- Knowledge of Configuration and Change Management Processes.
- Keen attention to detail and experience with data entry.
- Familiarity with a variety of Configuration Management tools, SharePoint, and Microsoft Excel.
- Travel may be required both inside and outside the Washington National Capital Region (NCR) and worldwide.
We are proud of our diverse environment, EOE, M/F/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity