Overview: Based in Northern, VA, Axiologic Solutions LLC has opportunities for you to become part of our high-quality team that delivers innovative solutions to key federal clients. We are currently seeking a Technical Project Manager to support the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) CIO-5 Chief Technology Officer with project management; manage resources and schedules; track spend plan; and provide support to technology and innovation initiatives. The candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills; be able to prepare top-quality written and oral communications products; and have experience working with senior Government executives. The candidate must be able to think critically; creatively and strategically; have excellent judgment; and be able to work in a dynamic environment.
- Provide technical project management and planning support for CIO-5 services efforts.
- Support new project identification and tracking and project technical requirements evaluation and functional analysis.
- Validate project concepts with the customer and stakeholders to create business cases for management decisions.
- Create and finalize project implementation plans.
- Define, manage, monitor, and control project scope, cost, risk and schedule.
- Plan for and ensure adequate project documentation is completed.
- Liaise with customer stakeholders, IC/DoD community representatives, and commercial solution providers regarding innovation initiatives and opportunities for collaboration.
- Perform project close-out activities.
- Perform other task as assigned.
- Must have an active/current TS/SCI and CI Poly.
- S. degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 10 years of technical project management experience, with 5 years for DoD and/or the IC.
- Working knowledge of MS Office products such as Word, Excel, Project - including Enterprise Project Management (EPM), SharePoint, and Visio.
- Experience creating systems engineering work products including manuals, SOPs, training aides, installation and deployment documents.
- Have excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Excellent creative problem-solving skills.
- Working knowledge of IT systems and/or network technologies.
- Qualifications (Desired):
- Software engineering experience (development and/or integration of commercial products and/or open source technologies).
- Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or equivalent certification.
- Project Management Institute (PMI) Agile Certified Professional (ACP) certification or equivalent certification.
- ITIL v3 Foundation Certification.
We are proud of our diverse environment, EOE, M/F/Disability/Vet.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.