Ensures that all guest room areas are cleaned and neat. Handles Guest opportunities/inquiries with established “Four Diamond” standards in mind. Performs responsibilities in accordance with established company standards, policies, and procedures.
- Responsible for practicing, supporting, and promoting Thunder Valley Casino’s “Winning Attitude” Company-wide culture and demonstrating Thunder Valley Casino’s 4-Diamond Service Standards at all times.
- Participates in daily pre-shift meetings outlining activities and expectations to ensure “AAA Four Diamond / Luxury” standards achieved and maintained.
- Cleans and stocks guest rooms to “AAA Four Diamond / Luxury” quality standards.
- Strip beds and duvets as needed. Replace towels and linens daily. Replace duvet covers as needed.
- Stock and maintain cart during and at the end of shift.
- Complete daily assignment of twelve (12) credits within allotted time, and perform general cleaning as assigned.
- Pick up rooms as needed, based on occupancy.
- Check daily for areas needing specific attention, identify any potential hazards and report them to supervision.
- Sign keys in and out and pick up assignment sheets.
- Fosters a success-oriented, accountable environment within the company.
- High school or equivalent education preferred.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with Guest, Team Members and Management in both written and verbal form.
- Previous Guest Room Attendant experience preferred.
- Previous experience working with job related mechanical equipment.