Warbird Consulting Partners is seeking an Interim Functional PeopleSoft Supply Chain Consultant to assist with the implementation and support of the PeopleSoft Supply Chain Management (SCM) application module. This role is part of team working with other PeopleSoft consultant under the Manager. This position is responsible for configuration and ongoing improvement of functionality that meets or exceeds customer expectations and achieve the efficiencies of the business areas.
This position demonstrates business knowledge, strong communications skills, and analytical skill to deliver technical solutions to business problems through development of functional specifications and application configuration. Must interact successfully and effectively within the IT department and with appropriate business SMEs and leaders and will work closely with business and IS leadership, System Administrators, Developers, DBAs and Unix System Administrator to implement and support PeopleSoft enterprise systems.
Warbird Consulting Partners engages talent and expertise across all of our practice areas and assemble experienced teams to solve a wide range of complex, pressing accounting and finance issues. Our consultants typically have 15-25 years plus of industry experience and know firsthand the daily challenges our clients encounter. We fit our consultants' skills to the needs of our clients to ensure a successful experience for all. If you're ready to take on the challenge, then let us help you advance your career in consulting!
- Develop project deliverables on SCM/Supply Chain such requirements documentation, functional design documents and test plans.
- Takes initiative to work with business user and technical team members on system requirement gathering, analysis, design, testing and implementation
- Gather and document requirements. Develop functional design documents. Work with developers in production of technical design documents. Ensures the technical design conforms to functional requirements.
- Confer with developers, business users, and others to develop usable technical solutions for end-user adoption and productivity improvement.
- Performs the evaluation, testing, and implementation of defect patches, system upgrades and releases according to the Information Services support model and change control procedures.
- Evaluates and recommends business process and technology driven enhancement opportunities based on application system upgrades, releases and patches.
- Ability to effectively analyze and resolve simple to moderate issues
- Provides well-written and effective professional and technical documentation.
- Independently manage individual work effort, including developing, executing, and monitoring of a work plan in addition to assisting work efforts of others.
- Stays informed on current market trends and emerging technology developments that impact their application.
- Determines solutions with minimal assistance and makes effective decisions within scope of authority.
- Demonstrates effective verbal and written communication.
- Promotes cooperation and commitment within the team by assisting and working collaboratively with others.
- Holds self personally accountable to meet or exceed team expectations.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Healthcare related field or relevant work experience required
- 3+ years of PS Supply Chain experience as a functional business analyst required
- Demonstrated comprehensive knowledge of functional area and associated workflows
- Progressive experience documenting functional requirements and solutions using a structured methodology required.
- Progressive experience in software test design, script development, test execution and documentation required.
- Ability to effectively communicate functional concepts to technical team and system design concepts to end users.
- Ability to effectively support applications
- Works independently with quantifiable and qualitative results
- Experience in health care setting preferred
This position is onsite in Washington DC at a major healthcare/hospital. Travel for min +6 months to the location is required on a Monday-Thursday basis, project duration can be extended.
Warbird is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, religion or other legally protected status.
E-Verify - Warbird participates in the Electronic Employment Eligibility Verification Program.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/k7bfx8yv62d2yb42