Based in Northern, VA, Axiologic Solutions LLC has opportunities for you to become part of our high-quality team that delivers innovative solutions to key federal clients. We are currently seeking an Communication & Customer Liaison to support the Intelligence Community (IC) Information Technology Enterprise (ITE) Enterprise Management (EMT) Joint Program Management Office (JPMO) Communications & Customer Liaison (CCL) Division in executing the elements of an EMT Service Transition and Adoption Strategy for the IC. The candidate must be a strong communicator, have excellent written, presentation, oral communications and interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively interface with multiple audiences. Position will be located in either Reston, VA or Washington, DC.
- Support the identification of all stakeholders affected by EMT goals and objectives.
- Support the development of materials to assist in educating IC stakeholders on EMT tools and services.
- Support the establishment of a training regimen to inform and educate the community on the ITSM tool.
- Supports collaboration with stakeholders to develop a transition plan for migration/adoption of the IC ITE ITSM tool, taking into account current contractual obligations/constraints.
- Supports the development and dissemination of detailed ITSM tool capability and upgrade descriptions to the IC.
- Develop and maintain adoption schedule and roadmap.
- Identify and provide recommendations for issues with agency adoption.
- Identify and implement strategies to market and communicate all EMT services to IC.
- Identify and implement creative techniques to communicate EMT service offerings progress and status throughout the IC.
- Exhibits outgoing and dynamic personality to foster relationships throughout the IC to promulgate EMT service offerings by using a variety of oral, print and digital communication mechanisms.
- Collects pertinent information from stakeholders to de-conflict, reconcile, disseminate, and inform the IC.
- Understands capabilities of currently commercially available ITSM tools.
- Understands EMT Services in general, and current EMT operations and ITSM tools within IC agencies.
- Collaborate and coordinate across EMT JPMO divisions, particularly Service Operations and EMT CTO.
- Identifies potential barriers to effective transition and develops mitigation plan(s).
- Continuously communicates with IC stakeholders and monitors transition of IC agencies to the ITSM tool implementation and operation.
- Conducts and oversees IC outreach activities, representing the EMT JPMO and introducing and explaining EMT to IC stakeholders, and briefs senior leaders on a regular basis.
- Acts as the JPMO POC for all IC agencies concerning EMT ITSM tools and Services.
- Collects information from stakeholders to inform, determine, and improve communication.
- Establishes regular forums and other methods of enabling continuing stakeholder engagement.
- Coordinate, collaborate and plan events with other IC agencies to promote EMT services.
- Support and participate in delivering EMT presentations (i.e. roadshows, working groups, etc.) throughout the IC within the National Capital Region to educate and create awareness among EMT consumers and other stakeholders of EMT services.
- Share lessons learned and best practices across programs, building relationships with stakeholders and brokering relationships at all levels.
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting, and complete assigned tasks with minimal supervision.
- Must have an active/current TS/SCI and CI Poly.
- At least 7 or more years of specialized experience in communications and marketing, with strong technical knowledge.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent training and/ or experience.
- Knowledge of communication and marketing processes, practices, methodologies and tools.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Strong computer skills with high-level of proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Foundation Certification (Desired).
- Excellent interpersonal and business communication skills.
We are proud of our diverse environment, EOE, M/F/Disability/Vet
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.