Warbird Consulting Partners is seeking an Interim Managed Care Contract Specialist for an exciting opportunity with one of our clients. Warbird engages talent and expertise across all of our practice areas and assembles experienced teams to solve a wide range of complex, pressing accounting and finance issues. Our consultants typically have 15-25 years plus of industry experience and know firsthand the daily challenges our clients encounter. We fit our consultants' skills to the needs of our clients to ensure a successful experience for all. If you're ready to take on the challenge, then let us help you advance your career in consulting!
- Provide leadership to other contract specialist and experienced professional staff
- Manage an organizational budget and produce the analytical data
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to achieve organizational goals
- Assist in the development of functional strategy
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; experience interacting and corresponding with internal and external executives
- Persuade others into agreement in sensitive situations while maintaining positive relationships
- Bachelors or Advanced degree in related field, or equivalent work experience, preferred.
- 4+ years in managed care contract analysis experience, required.
- Analytical background required
- Able to make sound independent decisions based on data presented.
- Extensive and comprehensive knowledge of the national pharmacy payer and provider market including Commercial, Medicare, and Medicaid.
- Flexible with time worked - this is 60-70% full time hours, probably 25-32 hours each week.
- Required experience - MedAssets Contract management tool
- Working knowledge of the pharmacy/medical benefits and reimbursement process
- Highly motivated self-starter; ability to work independently
- Well-developed organizational skills with a focus on accuracy
Warbird is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, religion, LGBT or other legally protected status. E-Verify - Warbird participates in the Electronic Employment Eligibility Verification Program.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/g2xjyhvb35jrk78n