Support the Intelligence Community (IC) Information Technology Enterprise (ITE) Enterprise Management (EMT) Joint Program Management Office (JPMO) Service Operations Division Chief by providing Incident Management planning, design and process/procedure documentation for efficient and effective implementation across the IC ITE. Responsibilities:
- Collaborate across the IC to design and document a single consistent Change Management process including procedures and expected information exchanges between service providers.
- Facilitate working groups of other Change Management SMEs to develop a common process leveraging best practices from across the IC.
- Facilitate process development and implementation for the IC ITE in a multi service provider environment.
- Identify and document Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and compliance standards for Change Management and support Service Level Agreement (SLA) requirements in support of the change process.
- Perform research on best practices and recommend solutions related to the design, development, deployment and integration of Change Management processes.
- Actively participate/facilitate scheduled and unscheduled Change Advisory Boards (CAB), in-progress reviews, meetings, and briefings.
- Support the identification of risks related to the implementation of a Change Management process.
- Active TS/SCI with CI poly security clearance
- At least 8-10 years of specialized experience in Change Management and a Bachelor's degree or equivalent training and/ or experience.
- Prior experience with Service Management and Delivery strongly desired.
- Must have minimum of ITIL Foundation Certification.
- Advanced or Intermediate ITIL certification highly desired.
- Strong oral presentation skills. Comfortable briefing to all levels of the organization.
- Excellent leadership skills to drive compromises and manage discussions between competing interests.
- Experience working in and developing change processes in a large complex environment.
- Ability to work comfortably with mid- and senior-level civilian/military personnel.
- Strong analysis and organizational skills and forward-thinking abilities.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Knowledge of the IC ITE infrastructure desired.
We are proud of our diverse environment, EOE, M/F/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.