Are you seeking a part-time opportunity that makes a difference? Join the Red Cross as a Part Time Materials/Logistics Coordinator supporting our Blood Drive operations.
Use your warehousing, packing, shipping and logistics skills to help save lives and make a difference! This position is entry- level to 1-2 yrs experience.
In this position, you will:
1. Acquire, distribute and maintain supplies and equipment used in blood collection or warehousing operations.
2. Manage equipment and supplies (including boxes, labels and canteen supplies).
3. Maintain and perform quality control on equipment and supplies, rotate inventory and assure that supplies are stored and distributed in compliance with quality control standards.
4. Inventory and order supplies from warehouse, maintaining Collections’ supply and equipment area. Fill order requisitions from blood mobiles and fixed site blood drives.
5. Maintain appropriate stock levels and orders supplies as needed.
6. Prepare kits in accordance with established directives.
7. May clean and repack containers with supplies, solutions, and equipment for bloodmobiles.
8. Drive vehicles to load and unload required supplies and equipment where applicable and as needed.
SCHEDULE: 20+ hours per week, typically 4 hours per day, 5 days per week. Start time depends on blood drive start time. Start time can be as early as 4 AM.
Click here to learn more about working at the Red Cross: https://youtu.be/Hg3XJCA8RQ0
High school diploma or the equivalent is required. Active Driver’s license. Ability to carry moderate weight is required; inventory control experience is preferred.
The American Red Cross is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The American Red Cross is a diverse nonprofit organization offering its employee’s professional development and growth opportunities, a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and a collaborative team spirit environment. To be considered for this position, please visit www.redcross.org/jobs to apply.
To view the EEOC Summary of Rights, click here: Summary of Rights