PeopleTec, Inc. is currently seeking an Avenger Technician (TOC) to support our contract in the Deland, FL area.
Candidate will provide support on Systems and Subsystems for services, maintenance, training, test, troubleshooting, operation, and repair on Air Defense Artillery (ADA) Weapon Systems. The ideal candidate will:
- Perform system and subsystem operational checks
- Perform test, training, fielding, and malfunction diagnosis on ADA Systems to include missile and armament subsystems on-site and at field locations
- Perform testing and troubleshooting of electro-mechanical systems
- As required, develop and provide training on ADA systems and subsystems to operators and maintenance personnel
- Perform services, maintenance, and repair on electronic and mechanical systems, pneumatic equipment, and test equipment
- Provide on-site range and firing support during missile and armament live fire exercises. This includes maintenance, services, logistics, training, testing, and repair support.
- Perform other duties as assigned applicable to the duties associated with this position
- Must have experience on the Avenger Weapon System and Subsystems to include the M3P Machine Gun.
- Understand and have the ability to read schematics, diagnose malfunctions and repair mechanical and electrical systems/subsystems.
- Ability to use special tools and test equipment.
- Certification/training on mechanical and electrical equipment.
- Must have ability to work independently and effectively interact with customers, peers, and supervisors.
- Travel: 20-40%
- Candidate must be a U.S. Citizen
- A Secret clearance is required to perform this work. Candidates are required to have an active clearance upon hire, and the ability to maintain a Secret clearance level during their employment.
A minimum of a High School Degree with 10 years of experience working on the Avenger Weapon System and Subsystems and other ADA Systems.
- Office, Maintenance Facility, and Field Site
- Ability to work on Avenger systems and equipment requiring climbing, standing and bending
- Ability to lift subsystems and equipment 25-50 pounds. Must have ability to work independently and effectively interact with customers, peers, and supervisors.
PeopleTec, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following email address, HR@peopletec.com and/or phone number (256.319.3800) to contact us about your interest in employment with PeopleTec, Inc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. PeopleTec, Inc. participates in E-Verify.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.