Are you interested in both challenging and rewarding career opportunities with the world's largest humanitarian network? By joining the Red Cross, you will touch millions of lives every year and experience the greatness of the human spirit at its best.
Training people how to respond to and prepare for emergencies is a core mission of the American Red Cross. We offer a range of health and safety classes that teach new skills, keep our students knowledgeable, confident and ready to respond in almost any emergency situation. Making a difference in the lives of others is what the American Red Cross does.
We are currently seeking an experienced B2B territory Sales person to cover the Northern Ohio and Central Michigan territory.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the Sales Representative IV is responsible for sales and revenue growth from mid-sized and large accounts within assigned territory. The Sales Representative IV is directly responsible for developing long-term relationships with each Top Tier customers while identifying new and ongoing sales opportunities within each account. The Sales Representative IV also sells PHSS products and services to new targeted acquisition accounts.
1. Sells PHSS products and services to corporate, government and/or not for profit customers. Seeks and acts upon leads and builds relationships with potential customers to bring them to close.
2. Identifies business and growth opportunities using an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business. Increase client and revenue base by contacting, qualifying, proposing and closing new business with high value prospects.
3. Ensures productive and professional relationships with prospective customers.
4. Develops trusted advisor relationships while operating as a key point of contact with Top Tier accounts, customer stakeholders and executive decision makers.
5. Explores and builds partner relationships with OneRedCross partners to develop and/or enhance business alliances (i.e. Chapter staff, Blood Services).
6. Responsible for attaining assigned sales volume and revenue objectives.
7. Responsible for operating within prescribed budget.
8. Territory size: annual revenue target greater than $600,000.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required.
Education: Bachelor's degree in related discipline or equivalent related experience required. Related disciplines include Business, Sales, Marketing or Finance.
Experience: Minimum of 7 years of successful experience in a B2B sales and/or product marketing position. Knowledge of and experience in applying field sales techniques.
Skills and Abilities: Proven executive level sales’ skills and ability to acquire and manage large accounts. Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Basic computer skills and demonstrated ability to utilize MS Office programs and Salesforce.com or similar client relationship management applications.
Travel: Ability to travel 50-90%. Must have reliable transportation for regional travel.
The American Red Cross is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The American Red Cross is a diverse nonprofit organization offering its employee’s professional development and growth opportunities, a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and a collaborative team spirit environment. To be considered for this position, please visit www.redcross.org/jobs to apply.
To view the EEOC Summary of Rights, click here: Summary of Rights