Based in Northern, VA, Axiologic Solutions LLC has opportunities for you to become part of our high-quality team that delivers innovative solutions to key federal clients. We are currently seeking a Project Manager to provide project management and planning support for customer projects in the DoD and IC community. This position will be located within the National Capital Region.
- Responsible for all aspects of project performance to include technical, contractual and administrative.
- Manages and supervises personnel involved in all aspects of project activity, organizes and assigns responsibilities to subordinates and oversees the successful completion of all tasks.
- Support new project identification and tracking and project requirements evaluation and functional analysis.
- Validate project concepts with the customer and stakeholders.
- Create and finalize project implementation plans. Define, manage, monitor and control project scope, cost, risk and schedule.
- Plan for and ensure adequate project documentation is completed.
- Must have an active/current TS/SCI and must pass a CI Poly.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent training and/ or experience.
- Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of providing management and technical direction to project personnel.
- DoD and IC experience desired.
- Working knowledge of MS Office products such as Word, Excel, Project (including EPM), SharePoint, Visio.
- Have excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Excellent creative problem-solving skills.
We are proud of our diverse environment, EOE, M/F/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.