Come bring your Customer Service Director or Customer Care Vice President experience to support the life-saving mission of the American Red Cross Blood Services. The Hospital Services Excellence Manager develops the organization’s customer service strategy and manages the overall performance of people and processes to achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction. As a senior executive, this Service Manager liaises with other members of the leadership team to implement the organization’s corporate strategy.
Primary job responsibilities may include ;
1. Analyzes data, conducts research, identifies trends, conducts business plan analyses, conducts feasibility studies specifically to find out how to solve any customer issues, and implement any necessary changes to procedure.
2. Prepares regular and special reports. Develops resource plans and forecasts. Makes recommendations to management.
3. Leads or participates in projects and operations as an Subject Matter Expert on related analyses, reporting, budget, and/or scheduling.
4. Conducts risk, resource, cost-benefit, variance, impact and/or other complex analysis. Develops metrics for and monitors performance of unit, organization, initiatives and/or business operations. Develops complex modeling and reporting tools or other systems for monitoring and analyzing performance or data.
5. Coordinates operational support activities on behalf of any business unit such as human resources, logistics, contract administration, budget tracking and business information systems.
Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience in related field. 10 –15 years of experience in executive customer services related field is required. Project Management experience is required. Experience with customer relationship management software. Ability to lead cross-functional teams. Analyze data and implement projects. Six-Sigma Certification desired. Excellent computer skills. Excellent communication and problem solving skills are a must.
The American Red Cross is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The American Red Cross is a diverse nonprofit organization offering its employee’s professional development and growth opportunities, a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and a collaborative team spirit environment. To be considered for this position, please visit www.redcross.org/jobs to apply.
To view the EEOC Summary of Rights, click here: Summary of Rights