Job Description:We are currently seeking a driver in West St Paul, MN!
In this position you will drive the vehicle to pick-up, deliver and properly store products and other lightweight materials in accordance with an assigned route or on an as needed basis. You will also perform additional transport or loading duties to support American Red Cross Blood Services.
1. Drive vehicle to pick-up, deliver and properly store ARCBS products.
2. Operate vehicle safely and within traffic laws. May require driving in inclement weather conditions.
3. Follow an assigned route. Read and interpret maps and directions.
4. May maintain logs and reports for daily runs.
5. Maintain vehicle in a clean condition. May check fluid levels, and gas vehicle.
6. May provide shipping and receiving support.
7. Perform other related duties as necessary.
High school diploma or equivalent and related experience required. Previous experience with a messenger service or trucking company desired. Must have valid drivers license and clean DMV record.
The American Red Cross is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The American Red Cross is a diverse nonprofit organization offering its employee’s professional development and growth opportunities, a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and a collaborative team spirit environment. To be considered for this position, please visit www.redcross.org/jobs to apply.
To view the EEOC Summary of Rights, click here: Summary of Rights