This position involves assisting with the setup and performance for on- and off-site company events and appearances.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate the execution of all NYC Studio events (town halls, artist confidential, album release, etc.).
- Work with security and facilities on event details and logistics.
- Assist in training part-time promotions team.
- Communicate with winners for upcoming SXM branded events.
- Coordinate photo opportunities with talent after events.
- Oversee signage/branding inventory for all SiriusXM channels.
- Order promotional giveaways when quantities are low.
- Maintain strong relationships with vendors and related parties.
- Coordinate shipments for events across the country (outgoing and incoming).
- Attend weekly promotional and EDM meetings in order to keep promotional staff updated on past and upcoming events.
- Gather and organize information to plan and execute events, live broadcasts, and festival activations.
- Communicate with festival management to ensure all broadcast needs are met. i.e. site maps, credentials, furniture, and broadcast location.
- Establish and maintains working relationships with partner venues and other managerial staff.
- Work directly with CRM department to create exclusive subscriber opportunities i.e. Town Halls, and Underplays.
- Coordinate and handles guests visiting the NYC and DC studios.
- Arrange necessary details for talent such as artist riders and hospitality needs.
- Ensure that vehicle registration and insurance are kept to date.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, relevant experience.
- Must have flexible availability with an ability to work weekdays, evenings, weekends, and limited holidays.
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
Requirements and General Skills:
- Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels.
- Availability to travel outside of NYC area is required.
- Some heavy lifting required - must be able to lift 50+ lbs.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to pay attention to details and be organized.
- Ability to project professionalism over the phone and in person.
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
- Comfortable working with talent, artists and high profile individuals.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
- Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
- Familiarity with social networking sites.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.