Provide excellent customer service to our international distributors overseas. This position is responsible for the handling of international (export) inquiries and orders that come in via fax, email or phone.
This position includes, but is not limited to the following responsibilities:
- Bilingual in Spanish
- Answer daily calls, emails, and faxes in a timely manner
- Check daily emails. Support and meet with sales department and management in the preparation of quotes and international bid submittals, incorporating INCOTERMS as needed.
- Responsible for order processing from receipt of order, through delivery of goods and final invoicing to customer, and all functions of Customer Service associated with this process.
- Review and analyze international customer orders according to pre-established guidelines, such as processing customers’ orders accurately and in a timely manner to meet customer delivery dates.
- Prepare files for each individual shipment and document all related information for each shipment. Maintain files for easy reference by others within the company.
- Placing the demand on the supply source and confirming delivery dates back to the customer.
- Maintain constant communication with distributors and agents overseas.
- Meet cost, productivity, and accuracy and timeliness targets.
- Comply with export regulations
- Produce a complete set of export documents for each shipment, customizing these to meet individual customer /country requirements.
- Review and approve vendor invoices
- Create, edit and proof read additional export paperwork (commercial invoices, statements, packing lists, drafts of letters of credit, etc.)
- Support and work with sales department by preparing quotes, negotiating rates, preparing documents, creating price list, updating the system, etc.
- Participate in sales and training meetings.
- Research, trouble-shoot, respond and provide resolution to all customer requests, including complaints, returns, pricing, shipment tracking, discrepancies, and logistics issues.
- Direct liaison between all supply chain support departments and the agent /customer.
- Maintain and update our quoting system and preparation of price list.
- Assist and support inventory control
Import-Export Administration, Hazardous Materials Handling, International Sales, Shipping and Receiving-Warehousing, Purchasing, Sales Support-Assistance