Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Other Protected Category
Country: United States
Location: Springfield, OH, US
Location details: N/A
Employment type: Undefined term
Country: United States (US)
Location: Springfield, Ohio (US-OH)
At Konecranes, we believe that great customer experience is built on the people behind the Konecranes name - people committed to providing our customers with lifting equipment and services that lift their businesses. Everything we do, we do with passion and drive. This is what makes Konecranes a unique place to work.
POSITION TITLE: Customer Service Specialist
REPORTS TO: Customer Service Manager - Equipment
1. Prepare new equipment/parts quotations utilizing company quoting software or pricebooks while following company policies as to pricing, product application, terms; etc.
2. Enter customer orders into the system and complete order support functions to ensure customer needs are met. Utilize price books, SAP, iLM, Aton, web tools or new systems,
as they become available.
3. Confer with Regional Sales Managers and/or customers to obtain and evaluate customer requirements/ available data and other preliminary matters pertinent to the inquiry or sale.
4. Respond to questions pertaining to specifications, pricing, availability, and application.
5. Communicate with distributors via telephone, fax and e-mail.
6. Engage in sales/promotional activities.
7. Monitor field reaction to our published data, suggest and participate in additions and improvements as appropriate to better our position and improve sales.
8. Prepare reports and maintain records, files, engineering documentation and reference library.
9. Assist in Warranty as required.
10. Actively participate in product/software/industry training as provided by the company and through independent research (i.e. industry publications, product specifications).
11. Keep abreast of and well informed about new industry developments, company products, specifications, etc. Continually develop technical knowledge of product offering.
12. Assist in department improvements to facilitate improved productivity to meet or exceed the requirements of the customer.
13. Achieve industry leading customer service.
14. Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
EDUCATION: Associate degree or equivalent required.
EXPERIENCE: 1-2 year's experience in engineering and/or new equipment/parts customer service required. Must have well-developed PC skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to address
multiple issues simultaneously and work well under pressure. Candidate MUST be Bilingual Spanish/English. Fluent in Portuguese also highly desired, but not required
#monus #cbus #nxt
Konecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses™, serving a broad range of customers. We are truly a global company with 17,000 employees at 600 locations in 50 countries. For over 80 years, we have been dedicated to improving the efficiency and performance of businesses in all types of industries. We believe that sustainable growth is a result of a strong responsible performance.