Who is Nielsen? We are known for our work in TV and Radio Ratings. Founded in 1923, Nielsen is the global authority on the consumer. We study consumers in more than 10 countries to give a complete view of trends and habits worldwide on what people watch, listen to and buy!
CHECK US OUT ! Nielsen is one of the world's most innovative companies! We operate in over 106 countries!
What does a Door to Door Research Interviewer do? : Recruits selected homes to participate in our TV, Radio and Computer Research for Nielsen Ratings.
- Drive to selected homes within a designated territory without an appointment
- Approach statistically-selected homes without an appointment/unannounced
- Persuade Nielsen families to participate in Nielsen TV, Radio and Computer Research
- Use influencing skills and techniques to recruit Nielsen family Homes
- Conduct in-person interviews with Nielsen families
- Navigate secured buildings, gated communities, stairs, elevators, walkways and driveways (paved and unpaved) and a wide variety entrances into a potential Nielsen family residence
- Relevant experience: customer service, market research, census bureau research, in-field research, social service, sales, or Business to Consumer (B2C) in-home contact
- Non-traditional schedule, including evenings and weekends
- Minimum High School Diploma/GED with 2-5 years equivalent work experience
- Computer/Tablet proficiency; ability to use email, spreadsheets, and other applications
- Comprehensive background check, including criminal and motor vehicle record required
- Have a valid driver’s license, car insurance, and satisfactory driving record
What are the Benefits?
Comprehensive benefits package effective the first day of employment. We offer unlimited career and high earning potential, top-of-the-line training and other great benefits, including:
- Extensive paid sales training program with training in various locations – lodging and transportation included
- Competitive compensation package including base annual salary, plus:
- Generous commission plan based on performance
- Potential for paid overtime
- Language pay differential to those who qualify
- Company car, including insurance, gas, and maintenance
- Tablet, home printer, and cell phone (monthly talk and data service provided)
- 401(k) Plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off including holidays, vacation, personal and sick days, maternity and parental leave