Lewis-Clark State College invites applications for the position of Grants/Contracts Program Specialist in the Office of Grants and Contracts.
Salary based on experience and qualifications: $16.35 - $17.78
- At least two years of financial/accounting experience in an office setting.
- Experience interpreting, applying, and explaining laws and regulations (including the Code of Federal Regulations), collecting, organizing, and evaluating data and writing narrative report of findings.
- Ability to monitor and financially manage all grant funds.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite with emphasis on Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Experience working with ERP system or similar software.
- Outstanding communication skills both orally and in writing.
- Experience working with budgets including grant budget development.
- Ability to work collaboratively with internal and external customers to achieve institution's mission.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with an emphasis on reaching solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, bookkeeping, or related field.
- Experience providing training, guidance, and oversight of grant proposals, contracts, agreements, and other reports.
- Knowledge of website development and maintenance.
- Ability to evaluate grant or contract applications and provide coordination and/or technical assistance.
Reporting to the Office of Grants and Contracts Director, with a direct liaison relationship with the Controller, this position is responsible for fiscal and technical oversight of grant and grant-related contract accounts for the institution.
- Provide monthly analyses of active grant accounts to principal investigators and project directors.
- Review grant expenditures to ensure compliance with federal, state, and other granting agency regulations.
- Assist with preparing and reviewing grant proposals, contracts, agreements, and other reports.
- Provide training, guidance, and oversight for grant administration.
- Other duties as assigned.
Application Procedure: Please upload the following documents
Application deadline is May 6, 2018.
This position is subject to the successful completion of a criminal background check. LCSC is an EEO/AA/VETS employer.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.