Lewis-Clark State College invites applications for the position of Administrative Assistant 1 in the Financial Aid Office.
Salary based on experience and qualifications: $13.00 - $13.25 DOE
- Proficient in computer skills - Microsoft Office
- Professional communication skills: verbal and written
- Must be detail-oriented and able to multi-task efficiently
- Posses excellent customer service skills
- Must be a team player
- Must be able to use sound judgment, discretion, and independent in the execution of primary duties
- Experience with Colleague System
- Experience in Higher Education
- Experience with budgets
- Knowledge of Financial Aid Programs, Processes, and Regulations
- Experience working in a high-traffic office
- Experience in developing, reviewing, and revising policies and procedures
- Experience with planning special events
- Associate Degree or higher in a related field
- Process travel, requisitions, and other office paperwork.
- Manage the office inventory for supplies and forms.
- Manage and Balance the Office Budget
- Assist students and parents, in person or on the phone, with financial aid questions.
- General responsibilities include: post incoming documents, lead with filing, close files for students who are not attending, and other projects assigned.
Application Procedure: Please upload the following documents
Application deadline is June 29, 2018.
This position is subject to the successful completion of a criminal background check. LCSC is an EEO/AA/VETS employer. Alumni of AmeriCorps, Peace Corps or national service are encouraged to apply.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.