Please use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox when accessing Candidate Home.
By joining the American Red Cross you will touch millions of lives every year and experience the greatness of the human spirit at its best. Are you ready to be part of the world's largest humanitarian network?
- Manage P&L for assigned programs responsible for tracking financial performance of products and identifying market opportunities.
- Develops product positioning and value proposition and works with marketing and sales leadership on marketing and sales strategy, campaign execution, and sales training
- Leads all go-to-market activities for new resuscitation programs into the hospital market
- Leads cross-functional and cross-organizational teams (internal to Red Cross and with external distribution partners) through all training program commercialization activities
- Coordinates customer focus groups and panels for key customer input and pre-sell
- Establishes continuing medical education and continuing education credits for programs
- Responsible for creation and management of product strategy including managing the product roadmap by incorporating customer feedback and competitive intelligence
- Bachelor's degree required. MBA preferred, but not required.
- 7-10 years of experience in product management.
- Direct experience launching new products into the healthcare market a requirement.
- Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to simultaneously manage several projects and motivate teams under tight deadlines. Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings.
- Basic computer skills, proficiency in MS Office programs including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated experience building and managing financial models to understand the drivers of the business.
- Ability to travel 30-50%.
Apply now! Joining our team will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference every day.
The American Red Cross is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The American Red Cross is a diverse nonprofit organization offering its employee’s professional development and growth opportunities, a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and a collaborative team spirit environment. To be considered for this position, please visit www.redcross.org/jobs to apply.
To view the EEOC Summary of Rights, click here: Summary of Rights