Please use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox when accessing Candidate Home.
By joining the American Red Cross you will touch millions of lives every year and experience the greatness of the human spirit at its best. Are you ready to be part of the world's largest humanitarian network?
- High school diploma or the equivalent is required.
- The ability to carry moderate weight and inventory control experience is preferred.
- Manual Pallet Jack experience preferred.
- Must be able to lift or move up to 75 pounds of weight; reach, bend, kneel, climb, push and pull; work in tight spaces.
- Ability to use a variety of hand and power tools and work with a variety of chemicals and solvents.
Acquire, distribute and maintain supplies and equipment used in blood collection or warehousing operations. Perform all duties and responsibilities in compliance with standard operating procedures, Safety Quality Identity Potency Purity (SQUIPP), regulations outlined in the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR), Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and other applicable Federal, state and local regulations.
- Comply with all CFR, Blood Services Directives, RSP, Blood Services Letters, Local Operating Procedures and Exposure Control Plan policies and procedures as well as all Red Cross philosophies, structures, policies and procedures.
- Maintain and perform quality control on equipment and supplies, rotate inventory and assure that supplies
- are stored and distributed in compliance with quality control standards.
- Inventory and order supplies from warehouse. Fill order requisitions from mobiles and fixed sites.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels and orders supplies as needed.
- Prepare kits in accordance with established directives.
- May clean and repack containers with supplies, solutions, and equipment for bloodmobiles.
- Perform other related duties as necessary.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of staff so classified.
Apply now! Joining our team will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference every day.
The American Red Cross is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The American Red Cross is a diverse nonprofit organization offering its employee’s professional development and growth opportunities, a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and a collaborative team spirit environment. To be considered for this position, please visit www.redcross.org/jobs to apply.
To view the EEOC Summary of Rights, click here: Summary of Rights