We are seeking an Account Representative for Blood Donor Recruitment to develop and organize new blood drive opportunities with community businesses, churches, schools and other sponsors.
As an Account Representative, you can play a direct role in our life-saving mission, ensuring that others continue to receive the gift of life!
Job Summary: Working closely with District Manager to plan and implement effective strategies to recruit, retain and manage sponsor organizations and relationships to achieve established blood collection goals. Develop potential Sponsor leads. Educate Sponsor chairpersons and recruitment committees in organizational requirements. Provide ongoing support to Sponsors and implement appropriate special donor recruitment programs. Provide follow-up accurate record keeping and support sponsor recognition.
1. Identify, develop and implement creative strategies to attract, manage and retain potential blood drive Sponsors and feeder groups for existing blood drives to meet monthly, quarterly, and annual collection goals.
2. Identify and apply appropriate methods to ensure efficient scheduling of blood drives by assigned Sponsors to meet blood collection goals.
3. Provide sufficient organizational and operational support to sponsor contact to ensure achievement of collection operation and annual goals.
4. Schedule and implement education programs for Sponsor contact, recruitment committees, line volunteers and volunteer telerecruiters within assigned groups to assist in meeting collection objectives and to comply with all ARCBS directives, Code of Federal Regulations, local operating procedures and other related regulatory requirements.
5. Develop a working knowledge of the community, its government, demographics and organizations. Apply that knowledge to all aspects of servicing Sponsor groups and the expansion of the blood program.
6. Coordinate activities with appropriate collections personnel to ensure a positive Sponsor and donor experience and smooth, efficient operations.
7. Maintain accurate records in Hemasphere to provide tracking and statistical data on Sponsor group performance.
8. Appropriately utilize tools, technology and strategy provided by the organization to enhance customer service, efficiency and productivity.
Education: Bachelor's degree in marketing, sales, communications or related field; or an equivalent combination of related education and experience required.
Experience: Minimum one year related experience required.
Skills and Abilities: Knowledge of group dynamics, direct sales, customer maintenance techniques, negotiation skills, and the ability to effectively implement programs is preferred. Good organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities effectively are required. Good oral and written communications skills, including training and presentation skills is required. A current valid driver's license and good driving record is required.
The American Red Cross is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The American Red Cross is a diverse nonprofit organization offering its employee’s professional development and growth opportunities, a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and a collaborative team spirit environment. To be considered for this position, please visit www.redcross.org/jobs to apply.
To view the EEOC Summary of Rights, click here: Summary of Rights