PeopleTec is currently seeking a Systems Engineer/Analyst to provide support to the 263rd Air & Missile Defense Command and Joint Air Defense Operations-Mobile (JADOC-M). Incumbent personnel encouraged to apply.
- 3-10 years of engineering/analysis experience.
- Expertise in any/all of the following systems: JADOC-M, Joint Multi Data Link Operations (TADIL A, B, J and SADL and MIDS radio), Composite Tracker Classifier (CTC), Multi-Source Correlation and Tracker (MSCT) and Tactical Display Framework (TDF), Joint Range Extension (JRE), Forward Area Air Defense Engagement Operations (FAAD EO), Air and Missile Defense Work Station (AMDWS) and Air Defense System Integrator (ADSI), National Advanced Surface Air Missile Systems (NASAMS) Fire Direction Center (FDC), Joint Range Extension Applications Protocol (JREAP), US Army Short Range Air Defense (SHORAD) and the Avenger Weapons System
- Ability to develop system HW and SW requirements specifications, schematics, test plans, test assessment, recommendation, parts lists, and user manuals for the above listed systems.
- Conduct solution searches and assessments of new technologies and commercially available products for the benefit of Service, Joint, Interagency, and Multi-national operator and warfighter testing and implementation of developed systems.
- Support design, testing, research, integration, and accreditation of new and prototype systems and subsystems.
- Develop data collection and analysis plans including Critical Operational Issues (COIs), Measures of Effectiveness (MOEs), and Measures of Performance (MOPs) relative to system/subsystem performance for the systems listed above.
- Develop analysis/assessment reports.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Active U.S. SECRET clearance is required and position may require a U.S. Top Secret/SCI clearance. Candidates must maintain this clearance level during their employment.
- A completed Bachelor's Degree in engineering, math, or related field is required
- Military experience is highly desired
PeopleTec, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following email address, HR@peopletec.com and/or phone number (256.319.3800 ) to contact us about your interest in employment with PeopleTec, Inc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. PeopleTec, Inc. participates in E-Verify.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.