PeopleTec, a 100% employee owned company, is currently seeking a Network Engineer / Administrator to provide support to the 263rd Air & Missile Defense Command and Joint Air Defense Operations-Mobile (JADOC-M). Incumbent personnel encouraged to apply.
- 3-10 years of Network/IT experience.
- Candidate must possess skills to design, build, operate, and maintain local and wide area networks supporting both operational and test architectures.
- Perform network administration, network management, hardware/network integration, network configuration, and systems administration.
- Provide support to JADOC-M equipment and software for operational events.
- Assist with implementation of a backup and disaster recovery plan with focus on keeping unit's facilities within current Army and industry practices for network recovery actions.
- Experience with Microsoft/Solaris/Linux OS and applications including MS Exchange, SharePoint and other MS server technologies, networking standards and methodologies, commercial cell phone data transmission device equipment, Distributed Mission Operations Air Defense Artillery network equipment, voice and data communications systems and equipment specific to NCR-IADS mission.
- Experience in networking NSA Type 1 encryption devices, VMware, EPO Antivirus Server, MS Active Directory, and Cisco switches, routers, firewalls and intrusion detection/prevention systems.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Active U.S. SECRET clearance is required and position may require a U.S. Top Secret/SCI clearance. Candidates must maintain this clearance level during their employment.
- A completed Bachelor's Degree in a related field is required
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Military experience is highly desired
PeopleTec, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following email address, HR@peopletec.com and/or phone number (256.319.3800 ) to contact us about your interest in employment with PeopleTec, Inc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. PeopleTec, Inc. participates in E-Verify.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.