PeopleTec is currently seeking a Subject Matter Expert to support our El Paso, TX location.
- This position is part of a Department of Defense, Joint Task Force assignment.
- The incumbent will be responsible for leading and managing all matters related to the site including but not limited to: Configuration, Technical Implementation, Cost, Schedule and Performance across the organization.
As a technical manager your work will include:
- Manage and assist an on-site technical team and provide demonstrated expertise in configuration, deployment and management of critical infrastructure devices.
- Manage and assist the on-site technical team and provide demonstrated expertise with development, deployment and maintenance of numerous Microsoft and Linux Services.
- Manage and assist on-site technical team and provide demonstrated expertise with configuration, deployment and maintenance of Voice over Internet Protocol (VOIP) communications IAW on-site policies, command directives and DOD policies.
- Manage and assist on-site technical team and provide demonstrated expertise with configuration, deployment and maintenance of host based security systems IAW on-site policies, command directives and DOD policies.
- Manage and assist on-site technical team and provide demonstrated expertise supporting ESXi environment and Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) architecture.
- Manage and assist on-site technical team and provide demonstrated expertise managing a high volume user support helpdesk.
- Provide day to day on-site mentoring and management of technical team.
- Ensure compliance is maintained with on-site policies, command directives and DOD policies.
- Operating Environment Certification
- CompTIA Security+
- Active TOP SECRET clearance
- Provide demonstrated experience in managing and maintaining an enterprise class architecture.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- An active DoD Secret clearance is required to perform this work. Candidates are required to have an active Secret clearance upon hire, and the ability to maintain this level of clearance during their employment.
Bachelors Degree or 12 years of experience
- ISC2 Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Cisco Certified network Administrator (CCNA)
- Experience providing direct support to DOD agencies.
PeopleTec, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following email address, HR@peopletec.com and/or phone number (256.319.3800) to contact us about your interest in employment with PeopleTec, Inc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. PeopleTec, Inc. participates in E-Verify.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.