PeopleTec is currently seeking a Pricing Analyst to support our Huntsville, AL location.
Under guidance from the CFO, candidate will serve as an advisor on all pricing policy matters and financial aspects of acquisition programs including highly complex research and development, pre-production, production, and services requirements. Serve as a liaison between multiple agencies and their contracting and negotiating teams. Successful candidate will also work with the contracting officer to establish timely schedules for the accomplishment of pricing support and to ensure target dates to acquire, correlate, and analyze data are met.
- Must have 10+ years of experience in DoD Price analysis.
- Experience with contracting regulations, policies and procedures for a wide range of contracting actions.
- Experience with planning and organizing your time to meet established acquisition schedules.
- Experience with researching, analyzing, organizing, and evaluating data to include analyzing cost/pricing data and financial information for various types of proposed cost and fixed-price contracts.
- Experience with using MS Excel and a variety of formulas/techniques to develop, evaluate, and/or improve contractor cost models to calculate contract prices.
- Experience in preparing documentation to substantiate cost/price negotiation positions, communicating the data and supporting analysis (oral and written) and making appropriate recommendations to management.
- Skill in operating a personal computer and standard office equipment
- Solid background in MS Office Suite (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Experience in supporting prime or subcontract negotiations for procurements of extensive services and/or complex systems and equipment.
- Must be a self-starter, detail-oriented, able to support multiple projects, work well within a team, interact with multiple levels of management, and mange customer and contractor relationships.
- Possess strong analytical skills.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must have demonstrated ability to manage multiple simultaneous tasks.
- Adhere to regulatory and internal requirements regarding overall pricing arrangement, as well as, individual cost elements; Interpret and implement all new pricing concepts, regulations and methods.
- Evaluate contractors' business management systems as they relate to proposed costs as well as anticipated future performance. This will include working with contractors' estimating systems and purchasing procedures, evaluating financial reports, and monitoring compliance with regulations and guidelines.
- Evaluate the reasonableness and realism of contractor proposed price and underlying cost elements (e.g., resources and rates, utilizing forecasting, learning curves, and/or regression analysis).
- Participate as a key member of the negotiation team, which may require immediate interpretation of pricing data and advice on the cost impact of extremely complex, detailed concepts during difficult or controversial negotiations and meetings.
- Pricing rough order magnitude estimates.
- Travel: None
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
A completed Bachelor's Degree in a related field required (Master's Degree desired).
PeopleTec, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following email address, HR@peopletec.com and/or phone number (256.319.3800) to contact us about your interest in employment with PeopleTec, Inc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. PeopleTec, Inc. participates in E-Verify.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.